For my purposes today, I'm going to "borrow" an idea from Sarah Miller's excellent blog and share with you what I have recently read:
- A Homemade Life by Molly Wizenberg (S&S, 2009)
- When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead (Random House, 2009)
- Night Tourist and Twilight Prisoner by Katherine Marsh (Hyperion, 2007, 2009)
And here is what I am currently reading:
- Jellaby: Monster in the City by Kean Soo (Hyperion, 2009)
- Fire by Kristin Cashore (Dial, 2009)
- I Loved, I Lost, I Made Spaghetti by Giulia Melucci (Grand Central, 2009)
Hopefully I'll be back soon with some more regular posts. Join me in cursing Time Warner...and my utter dependence on electronics.
oooo...I will trade you Liar for Jellaby!
Post a Comment